Obviously, Noah had a nice bubble bath last night! :)
Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Dirty boy!
We are constantly amazed at how quickly little boys can get dirty! Jeremy was staking our tomatoes last night and Noah wanted to go into the garden in "help". Seriously, he was in there for only about ten minutes, but look how dirty he got!


Obviously, Noah had a nice bubble bath last night! :)
Obviously, Noah had a nice bubble bath last night! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
It didn't take long for your brother to get dirty either. I have a picture of him just as dirty. You just always looked clean and cute. What can I say, I call it as I saw it. lol
He looks like he could have a part in Grapes of Wrath
this is very normal for our house! i've come to the conclusion that if they aren't that dirty by the end of the day, i've done something wrong - lol!!
Post a Comment