Friday, June 26, 2009

Jeremy's Fathers Day Present

Fathers Day was a perfect excuse to buy Jeremy a new grill! Ours had been so well used that the bottom had rusted out. Jeremy had been hinting for a while, so I decided to surprise him on Fathers Day. Only problem is that he had to assemble the dang thing first. Wisely, I gave it to him on Saturday so he would have ample time to assemble before he grilled the "Fathers Day Steaks" I bought him to go with the grill! :)

Note how happy he is to be assembling a grill:
"Oh Dad! Can I help?"...

Noah and Adam being very helpful!

They became so "helpful" that Jeremy eventually decided to move the grill outside to work in private. It didn't really work out for him though!

Noah and Hannah made a fort out of the box and watched a movie.


So the grill did finally get assembled and the steaks got grilled. They were delicious!! Afterwards, I found a stamp on the box stating that the store would assemble for free. Oh well!!


2 comments:

Jmom said...

Oh the memories you will have to treasure. Just think of all the blogging you can do when you are in your sixties.lol

Meg Barry said...

so cute! boys and their toys...gotta love it!