Monday, February 23, 2009

Another blast from the past

Tonight, Sarah wanted to listen to some records from when Jeremy and I were younger and see how a record player works. Jeremy was only too happy to oblige her.


Jeremy, polishing up his old records and reminiscing about the old days:


My beloved Grease record:

If you look closely, you can see where I wrote "Laura Reinke and Monique Shelton + John Travolta". Olivia Newton John only thought that he was her boyfriend! Monique Shelton was one of my best friends during my Grease-mania days.



And what night would be complete without a little Twister:



Sarah and I, involved in a "Twist Off:



And rare video of Taylor being a complete spaz. When the song started, I knew Taylor would come out of the kitchen, and I knew she'd be dancing. She didn't disappoint:

6 comments:

Tracy said...

Very nice. Who could resist dancing to grease. Just ask Dan about the Grease marathon story.

Dan said...

Go Taylor, Go Taylor!

I remember you and the Shelton girls singing and dancing around the house in Georgia to that song. Looks like a fun night in the Lunnen household.

Jmom said...

I couldn't hear it well enought to tell what song was Taylor dancing to? I would guess "you're the one that I want" because of her beat and the way she was dancing. anywhere close?

Laura said...

Yeo, that's the one. :)

Jimmy said...

This reminds me of when I was growing up. There was a time where my Dad was laid off from work for quite a while, mom had to get creative in finding inexpensive things to entertain my sisters and I. One of the things she did was let me listen to all their old records, I really enjoyed it! Looks like they had a blast with Mom and Dad's music too!

Whit said...

im very impressed with taylors dancing skills. she should have pulled out that at angies wedding!