
Remember that? That was before computer technology and "copy and paste". It means "same old, same old". That's what we're doing. Today we'll do a few errands. Going to the library to return some books, to Blockbuster to take back a movie, and maybe to a new grocery store that just opened. I've been putting it off all week, because the lines are crazy long, but they have some really good deals and I know I need to get over there. Oh, and I will also wash more laundry. In fact, if you want to see what my laundry room looks like, refer to the post below. I swear it multiplies while I sleep. Today I'm doing what has piled up while I was doing the other ten loads. So same thing, another day. You'd think I'd get bored of it, but I don't. Not when I have such cute playmates hanging around. This job has its perks!!
3 comments:
Cute graphic. Although you technically cannot wash hair with a shower cap on. HAHA!
Good point! :)
At least you have hair to wash!
Given my last year, I think I am ready for a little day to day monotony. Way to much drama and change.
Post a Comment