Sunday, February 15, 2009

Who's going to build forts with Noah?

That's a question I asked Jeremy about a year and a half ago when I worried about Noah. Noah and Hannah are six years apart, and I was concerned about who would do those sibling things with Noah that I've watched our girls do together... building forts, acting out plays together, watching each others soccer games. Those things are important and I wanted Noah to have as much sibling support as the others have benefited from. Well, I need not have worried. I should have known Hannah would be on top of this. This is what I found Hannah, Noah and Adam doing this morning:





Note how happy Adam seems to be about this experience. He was dying to get out of there!! Can't imagine why??



3 comments:

Jmom said...

How cute! Also how sweet of Hannah to do this with them. You know, Adam might be claustrophobic! He may also need some counseling in the future for all he puts up with so good naturedly now. lol Just kidding of course.

Angie said...

I love how you worried about Noah having a buddy to grow up with. I wish you and I had talked when Seth was 1. Seth loves his little brother but you are so right about having a sibling close to your age. I and my brother Jerry are 20 months apart and we were so close growing up. It made moving so much easier. I always had my best friend with me. But I just never thought about having another child until Seth was 3 1/2 and then It was like yeah! we want more kids! There are 4 1/2 years between my boys. I wish they were closer in age. They get along fine, but I find that Zach ends up doing activities that his brother likes and trying to grow up to fast to be like him. I am very impressed with your family planning. Good job Laura and Jeremy!

Dan said...

Glad Hannah could help. Jeremy would do it, but he was busy playing with his (I mean Noah's) hot wheels set. :-)

This is one thing we know Whitney really misses out on. There are advantages and disadvantages to families of all side, and this on one of those disadvantages.

On the other hand, when we travel she has the entire backseat to herself, and nobody ever "borrows" her stuff. Whitney's friends are always VERY impressed she has her own rooms and view staying the night here as a vacation for their brothers and sisters.