Thursday, April 9, 2009

The Wild Adventures of Noah and Adam

Noah got another haircut this week. We've decided we like it short. His hair is pretty course, and if allowed to grow out, usually has some interesting collicks. Also, little boys are not known for their love of grooming. This is just one less fight to have with him.






Noah's new phrases when things are not going his way are "Not Fair" (wonder where he learned that one) and "oh boy", said really sad. It's really pretty funny and pitiful, all at the same time. It's so hard not to laugh.


Big news on the homefront! Noah is potty training!!





He loves his underwear. Unfortunately, he doesn't really love his potty yet. We had six accidents yesterday, with nothing actually being done in his potty. I'm thinking it might have been better to train him BEFORE we got new couches!! Today is Day 2. We're hoping it goes better.

Noah is absolutely LOVING the springtime. He is quite the outdoorsman and is oh so happy that he can go investigate the great outdoors.

And this is what happens when babies are left in the care of their fathers:



Click on the pic to make it bigger, because trust me... it's way worse in person. Adam fell out of his high chair when Jeremy turned his back to clean off the tray. Landed on his forehead on the wood floor. Ouch! Sad, sad!

Really though, I'm just giving Jeremy a hard time because not five minutes before Jeremy came home from work, Adam fell off the upper part of the deck and landed on his head. No marks from that fall though. Yep, hard day for Adam!

Adam's new talent is crawling up on things. He's figured out how to do the stairs, which is important in our home since we have three sets of them. He doesn't know how to get down though. I am forever grabbing him off the stairs, off the fireplace mantel, and today, off the bench. He crawled up and couldn't figure out how to get down. Before I "saved" him, I had to take a picture, of course, just because he looks so distressed and cute!


3 comments:

Tracy said...

Looks like Adam got a fat lip in addition to the nasty head bump. I'm sure he'll figure out how to get down quickly espcially if mom can't do it right away. And good luck with potty training. Thank goodness I didn't have a boy.

Jmom said...

What adorable little boys we have! Gotta love 'em!!

Jmom said...

Babies in distress and you are taking pictures, how pitiful!!