Monday, April 20, 2009

My cute little Easter bunnies!

Sorry I've been a little slow at getting Easter pics up. Jeremy's been out of town. Needless to say, when he's gone, I don't get a lot of blogging done. We had a great Easter this year, the kids were cute. It was Noah's first year coloring eggs and he LoVeD it! Of course, he thought the Easter Bunny was very cool... candy, easter basket, eggs hidden... what little guy wouldn't love that! Adam was, of course, too young to get it, but he did get a couple books and a few little tub toys, and I think the Easter Bunny did manage to slip him a bit of candy! Gasp, I know!! Don't tell his dentist!


The annual coloring of the Easter eggs:




Reading the letter from the Easter Bunny:



Early Easter Morning:



Digging into the Easter baskets:





5 comments:

Meg Barry said...

awww! holidays are so much more fun with lots of kids around!!

Jmom said...

Looks like a lot of fun!! Love the little multi-tasker,gotta take care of your business you know!

Angie said...

LoVeD the pictures. Just curious how many eggs you color and hide for 6 children. So proud of Noah using the potty even with all the excitement going on!

Whit said...

i have the same question as angie. how many eggs do you have to color for 6 kids?

Laura said...

Well, Adam didn't color any, but we gave each of the other kids nine eggs... so 45 eggs. Yes, lots and lots of deviled eggs and egg salad sandwiches!