Thursday, April 2, 2009

Our new additions...

Aren't they beautiful??





And this:



Which has helped me take care of this:




And will help with this:



To say that I've broken in my new washer is a bit of an understatement. It's been going pretty much non-stop since Jeremy hooked it up yesterday.


I love them all so much, I could cry! Sniff, sniff...

In other news, due to my kids being in Montana, my house is exceptionally clean. I've even cleaned the frig, the stove, the baseboards in the kitchen and washed the kitchen curtains. I pick up the kids in four hours though, so if you want to come see it, you better hurry! It won't last long. :)


5 comments:

Tracy said...

Nice. No bouncing on the couches allowed.

Laura said...

very tempting...

Angie said...

All Very nice! I like the couch and love seat. They look very comfy!! I wish I was there to curl up on one of them and chat with you.

Dan said...

Looks like a comfy place to take a nap the next time we visit!

Jmom said...

they look great and oh so comfy! glad you got a new and bigger washer too. You will really enjoy these purchases!!