The tye die:
Two of her friends were boys and another two aren't allowed to do sleepovers, so by 10:30, all we had were two friends, which was fine with us. It was nice to have a smaller group. Hannah and her two friends watched a movie and then stayed up late, giggling and talking (of course!).
They were up bright and early this morning, playing tetherball in our backyard at 8am. I'm sure our neighbors loved that! By 8:30, they were in the street playing street soccer, then they went to the park to play until breakfast was ready. After a yummy breakfast of pancakes, sausage and scrambled eggs, they were back out playing on the trampoline and waiting for moms to pick them up. It was a fun birthday and Hannah had a great time!
5 comments:
Happy birthday to Hannah. Hope she got the ecard we sent.
looks like a great party to me!
Happy Birthday Hannah! Looks like you had a great party . The shirts are cool.
They turned out really well. Taylor did tye die a few years ago at her party. It's easier than I thought and it's always a hit with the kids.
Love the tie-dyeing!!! I wonder if my boys would like that! I might try...
Post a Comment