But we underestimated Grandma's ability to pack, and buried deep beneath the maps and tour guides, she managed to sneak in some candy for her grandbabies afterall! :)
Hmmmm.... looks good
Yummy!
Noah, checking out the candy. Note how many he's unwrapped and has ready to eat!
And Sarah and Taylor, after the treats. I had to take a picture because it was a rare moment when they were actually getting along AND playing together!
3 comments:
Good thing with boys is not as much hair to get a sucker stuck in as a girl
Sticky, but yummy!! Those books have a lot of great info in them, I hope they help you find and do some great things on your trip.
Jeremy and I are very glad for the books. Thank you! We'll enjoy looking through them. The kids just assumed it was treats for them, not books for us! The initial looks on their faces were hysterical!
Post a Comment