We used to have to stop ANYWHERE the trash truck was so Spencer could watch it! He used to say he wanted to drive a garbage truck when he grew up. Too funny!
Hi! I'm Laura, happily married for eighteen years to Jeremy. We are the parents of six fabulous, wild, energetic, creative, funny kids! We also have a very annoying dog. I'm not sure why. We live in the beautiful state of Washington and in my free time, I like to hike, bike, ski, and read. I'm working on learning how to sew and garden, but so far, neither is going too well!
9 comments:
You telling me Amanda and Taylor did not do this?
nope. none of my girls could have cared less about trash trucks.
Our boys used to always run to the window when the garbage man came. The one at our old house used to wave his claw at them.
so cute! it was trash day at our house also and the kids love to watch the 'trash truck'. the joys of being a child :)
It doesn't take much to entertain the little fellows does it? They are so cute.
The difference between boys and girls! Cool huh.
I like to watch the recycle truck. Probably because I'm never home so it's a novelty.
This is adorable.... My boys love the trash truck too!
We used to have to stop ANYWHERE the trash truck was so Spencer could watch it! He used to say he wanted to drive a garbage truck when he grew up. Too funny!
Post a Comment