Thursday, May 28, 2009
Holy Moly!
Sarah can wear a size small womens!! Taylor had a red polk-a-dotted dress that she wore once and then shrunk so it's been too short for her (Grrrrrr). She handed it down to Sarah this morning and I really thought it would swallow Sarah. It didn't! It looks fantastic on her. I can't believe how tall she is already! When she gets home, I'll take a pic of her in her new dress and post it. It's hard to believe that my little Sarah is growing up so quickly!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
My sun is growing up. "sniff, sniff"
slow her down now before it is too late!!
We think she's grown about four inches this school year. She's almost as tall as Taylor. I don't know why she thinks she needs to grow up so fast, crazy girl!
She obviously wants to be a basketball player.
I meant "star", not sun. Long week here.
Post a Comment