For those of you rushing to the store to buy me a Christmas present this year :), I've compiled a handy list for your review. For Christmas this year, I would like:
1) a flat tip screwdriver
2) a phillips screwdriver
3) a roll of scotch tape
4) a roll of duct tape (not for my children!)
5) a hairbrush
6) a tube of toothpaste
7) scissors
8) deoderant
With the exception of the screwdrivers, I buy all of these things in bulk and they always seem to disappear. Of course, none of the kids will own up to "borrowing" them. They just disappear at break neck speed, never to be seen again. Somewhere, deep in our house, there is a huge hole full of scissors, tape, hairbrushes and toothpaste. Sigh...
All of my Christmas items will be kept in a box, high up in my closet, for my use alone, where none of my kids can find them and "borrow". I absolutely will not "share" these. And yes, in case you're wondering, one of the girls did take my deoderant. Gross, I know. Welcome to the world of girls. Oh, and I'd also like a hot tub for Christmas. Any takers?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Black hole places: Between bed and wall; desk drawer crammed full of paper and notes and who knows what else; bathroom cabinets under piles of towels; and of course my favorite, the laundry basket full of the clean clothes that just won't get hung up and then the dirty ones just get piled on top of them.
Sounds to me you should make sure Santa know how to get into your blog or else write him a letter or e-mail. Poor baby!!!
hey mom those are MY hiding places! NO STEALING!
How funny.
I told Tracy that my missing things are pens, guitar picks and socks.....but she informs me that my socks are not disappearing; she has just been throwing them out if one had a hole in it. There is one mystery of the universe solved! LOL
LOL, laura i know the feeling, and i don't have any kids yet that borrow...so...where my things go i will never have any idea. i hope santa *ahem jeremy* stocks you up :)
*HUGS*!
Post a Comment