Much to Noah's delight, Adam is getting a bit more fun to play with. Adam sits up now, which helps a lot and Noah is very happy to help entertain him. Noah is a great big brother and very willingly shares toys with Adam. I can't wait for the time when they will run off and play together. I hope they will be the best of friends.

If only this poor baby's mommy would put him to bed...


All dressed up for church and looking like a big boy...

And imagine this... I have some crazy pictures of Taylor on my camera!!


Such a pretty girl:
3 comments:
Such cute pictures but then you have great material to work with. that one of Adam dressed up just cracks me up. He gets the funniest expressions on his face sometimes.
i happen to like adam's clip on tie
they will be the best of friends, laura, with a few knock-down, drag- out fights inbetween :) great pics, your kids are awesome!
Post a Comment