Tuesday, November 18, 2008

What's that sound?

Oh, it's the sound of my children's feet scampering out the door as they go off to school! Yeah! Everyone in our household is healthy and deemed fit for school! All big bowls have been washed, and I'm heading to the gym for the second time since Adam's been born. Wish us well. I think healthier days are here!

3 comments:

Dan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dan said...

Glad to hear everyone is better. Tracy and Whitney have both had colds the last week. I am sure my time is coming.

Have you considered flu shots for everyone that can have them? I had a bad case of flu 16 years ago and have had the shot ever since then. I have not had the flu since I started getting the shot. Same goes for Whitney. Tracy can't get it because she is allergic to the shot, but by Whitney and I being flu free, she rarely gets it even when most people we know are passing it around.

Meg Barry said...

YEAH, laura!!!! i am so happy for you that everyone is well!! i hope you enjoyed your day!!!
*HUGS*! -meg