The4y all come back around. It always used to humor me that Whitney was shocked we knew some of her jokes or sayings like "jingle bells, batman smells, robin laid an egg".
When it comes to elementary school, the classics are still there.
Hi! I'm Laura, happily married for eighteen years to Jeremy. We are the parents of six fabulous, wild, energetic, creative, funny kids! We also have a very annoying dog. I'm not sure why. We live in the beautiful state of Washington and in my free time, I like to hike, bike, ski, and read. I'm working on learning how to sew and garden, but so far, neither is going too well!
2 comments:
The4y all come back around. It always used to humor me that Whitney was shocked we knew some of her jokes or sayings like "jingle bells, batman smells, robin laid an egg".
When it comes to elementary school, the classics are still there.
These knock knock jokes date back to when I was a little girl!! Isn't it great that some things just don't fade away with time!!
Post a Comment