Monday, November 3, 2008
Remember when you could bend like this??
Last night, we dragged out a family favorite, Twister, and played with the kids. It's fun to watch the girls laughing and playing together as they perform all kinds of human pretzel formations, all in the name of family game night. Here are a few of our best pictures...




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I had to run the spinner so obviously I couldn't play twister. But why aren't you playing twister with your kis?
Because someone had to sacrifice and take the pics!!
Glad to know that you and Jeemy did all the "work" so the kids could just play.
omg, i would break a hip if i tried to play twister at my age, LOL! fun, laura, i have to get it out and let my kids play!
"Remember when you could bend like this??"
Uh, no. I could NEVER bend like this.
Post a Comment