Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Remember singing "Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow"?

Now I think we're all singing "Let it stop, let it stop, let it stop". Kids are finally back in school though.

For all my Spokane friends, the amount of snow fall will not surprise you and will not be news, but for everyone else, I wanted to share with you the insane amount of snow we've had:

A view out my back door. Yep, that's our dog on the top of our snow mountain. To be fair, Jeremy and Amanda had shoveled snow off our roof, but that's still a lot of snow!:



Thank goodness for husbands!:

From our front window:



And our back deck. That's our patio table in the corner:



Crazy, huh?? And it's snowing again right now!! I have no idea how much it's snowed this winter. I think we've all just given up trying to keep track. Suffice it to say, it's snowed a lot. At least four feet. Maybe five.


5 comments:

Dan said...

Tracy saw 77 inches on the weather today. That's almost 6 and a half feet. :-)

Laura said...

Amazing, huh? Like I said, people around here have just kind of given up on keeping track. It just depresses us. A little snow is pretty and fun, but this is overkill! Keep in mind, that snow has all fallen within three weeks.

Tracy said...

So much for global warming. You definately need lots of warm soups/stews/casseroles.

Janet said...

Wow! I want some snow too..... But not that much, I would be stuck in my house for three weeks.... We never get that much and would not have any clue what to do with it. LOL.....

Meg Barry said...

omg! that is awesome. i am envious! we had ice this morning-yuck!
*hugs*