Keep in mind, Noah is very two these days. Not only did I have to wrestle him into submission to buzz him, but he didn't even want his picture taken, so these were taken at great cost. This is the closest I've ever shaved him. Not sure if I like it yet or not. It makes him look older. I have to get used to it. What do you think?
Before:

After:



Amanda says she likes it. She's been wanting me to do it for a long time, but I've been reluctant. She says he looks "so cute, except that it makes his ears look even bigger". Great. Just what the poor little guy needs!
7 comments:
for heaven sake, let the little fellow have some hair! Grandma doesn't like it much! Have you heard of child cruelty! cutting off all his hair---I mean cruel. lol
Ah! He looks so adorable. Neither one of my boys like hair cuts, always a struggle, that is until Seth turned 15 and I started taking him to a professional. yeah, he likes getting his hair washed and cut from a 20 something year old. You know how some of those hair stylist dress, yep, he doesn't mind a bit when "Julie" cuts his hair. Go figure.
I like it a lot. Its the Uncle Dan haircut.
HE COULD BE BRENNAN AND CALEBS TWIN!!!! LOL.... Jimmy cuts there hair the same way. He looks adorable, great job!
Cute!
As a victim of the hair loss that has decimated the male side of the family, I advocate your boys show off their hair while they still have it!
I remember when I cut Elijah's hair like that for the first time. It did make him look different. But it grew on me. It's not so fun when they won't hold still; I've experienced it many times. I think Noah looks cute!
Post a Comment