Other than how I started my day, it's all been good. Amanda came in this morning and woke me up to take her to seminary. I was so tired, I slept right through the alarm. I was up with Adam three times and Noah once. Yawn!! I was on Jeremy's side of the bed, which I'm not used to (since Jeremy's usually there!) and rolled over and FELL OUT OF BED!! and smacked my jaw on the nightstand! Seriously!! I hurt so badly I just laid there and cried, feeling like a complete dork. I thought for sure I'd broken my jaw. I can't even imagine getting hit in the jaw or how badly it must hurt to really have your jaw broken. Amanda quietly asked if I was okay. She feels bad for me, I know it. She's worried that I may be losing my grip. I told her I had to be okay, and got up, drove her to seminary and went back to bed for almost an hour.
I bought another two bottles of motrin today. Yes, I'm buying in bulk. I've been popping pain pills all day. How many of those can I take in a day anyway?? The whole side of my face hurts. I hurt from mid-ear, where my upper and lower jaw meet, all the way down to below my ear. I have some swelling and slight bruising that I fear is going to get worse and it's red under and behind my ear. Good grief! I look and feel like I've been beat up. No one's going to believe that I really just fell out of bed.
So here's a cute pic of Taylor in her halloween costume. I have to include pics because I know that's really why we check out each others blogs... for the cute pics of our kids. We're not really sure what she's going as. When I ask her, she admits she doesn't know. Some kind of rocker, punk, skater kind of thing. It's cute though. Best her money could afford. She seemed genuinly surprised when I said I wasn't buying her a costume. Good golly! She's thirteen and makes a ton of money babysitting. So she bought a wig, a funky pair of socks and some costume jewelry, then borrowed odd pieces of clothing from various sisters and viola!, we're ready for trick or treating! She needs a costume for Young Women's tonight and a church Halloween party next week. And she's planning to go trick or treating with a few friends. So, money well spent, I guess.
3 comments:
hope you are okay, chickie! most days are better than others. we buy advil in bulk. dan calls it 'mommy crack'. but whatever gets you through a day. get it checked out if it doesn't start feeling better by the end of the week.
*HUGS*!!
so sorry you hurt your face so badly, hope it gets better soon. cute pic of taylor--she's so photogenic---like her mom!!
OUCH!! I am so sorry! Sorry you hurt your jaw and sorry your dealing with all the sickness! I really hope you get feeling better as well as the rest of your house hold. Let me know if we can do anything for you.
Post a Comment