Gimme an "A"
Gimme a "Y"
Gimme a "L"
Gimme a "O"
Gimme a "R"
Go Taylor!!
Taylor tried out for Captain of the dance team at her middle school this week and found out yesterday that she got it!! There are two captains- an A captain (the main one) and a B captain (helps the A captain) and then two co-captains who help the captains. Taylor got the A captain and her best friend got B captain.
For the try-out, they had to choreograph and dance/ cheer to a song of their choice, and they were chosen based on their dancing (obviously), leadership and ability to work well with others. We're so excited for her!! I guess all the years of dance classes is paying off, huh? She's hoping to be on the high school dance team next year and so this will really help her on her way.
As she was walking out the door for school, I asked her for a quick picture. She said "oh, I'm going to be late" and then instantly struck this pose. She's so funny!! Too bad she's so shy, huh?? (yes, I'm being sarcastic!).
2 comments:
YEAH TAYLOR!!! that is SO awesome!!! CONGRATULATIONS, chickie!!
Good for Taylor.
Post a Comment