Sunday, October 26, 2008

Pumpkin Fun

This weekend, we went up to Greenbluff and picked out our pumpkins and picked a big box of apples. We had a great time in the corn mazes and eating caramel corn. We love Greenbluff! Tonight, for family night, we carved our pumpkins. Here are some pics of our pumpkin adventures.

The picking:





the carving:





And the final spooky product:

3 comments:

Jmom said...

How fun!!! wish I could have been there, although I was one year for halloween. I love the family picture! Could you send it another way so I can move it to my pictures place. Tell the girls to slow down--they are growing up too fast.

Gretch said...

Fun times! I love how the pumpkins turned out!

Meg Barry said...

we did the pumpkin picking with the kids...but no carving yet. the thought of my 5 in the kitchen with knives....VERY. SCARY. great pics, laura!