Friday, October 10, 2008

Time for a little mexican fiesta!






There was no time for blogging yesterday! I was way too busy making freezer salsa! The tomatoes from our garden provided just the right amount for two batches. Add in some jalopenos, green peppers, onions and some seasonings, and now we're ready for our own little cinco de mayo! The two batches gave us 8 pint size portions, which amounts to an entire gallon of salsa!! If you're looking for a good recipe, I'd be glad to pass it along. Es muy bueno!! Guess what's for dinner tonight??

2 comments:

Dan said...

Sounds good. I know you say you have a good recipe. I have Grandpa's recipes for both salsa and Guacamole if you want to try sometime. While it is hard to believe Grandpa is the source of great Mexican recpipes, but we like it better than any other of each we have ever had. The recipe gets requested after every gathering we take it to. In fact, we have one friend that requested it as a gift for their birthday and Christmas.

Meg Barry said...

YUM, laura!!! we will have to try it...i am SO tired of store bought!!!