Thought I'd post soccer pics from Hannah's game this past weekend. Hannah usually plays forward on her team. She scored three of the five goals on Saturday! Amanda is playing goalie for her JV High School team. I'll post some pictures of her after this weeks game. They both play hard and are having a great time! Way to go, girls!!
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Our soccer stars!
Thought I'd post soccer pics from Hannah's game this past weekend. Hannah usually plays forward on her team. She scored three of the five goals on Saturday! Amanda is playing goalie for her JV High School team. I'll post some pictures of her after this weeks game. They both play hard and are having a great time! Way to go, girls!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
that is so awesome!! 17 years of soccer did me well...what a great sport!!!
Congrats to the girls on their soccer success!
Post a Comment