Wednesday, December 17, 2008
473 miles
That is exactly how far I can go on a tank of gas. I found that out today, the hard way, while traveling up hill on an icy road in the middle of a snowstorm, with a line of cars behind me. Three hours later, here I am, but it took my friend, her Suburban, a can of gas, a police officer, a dead battery, and finally a tow truck to get me here. The tow cost me $178. That's an expensive tank of gas, huh?? Fortunately, I have tow insurance. Once to the service station, my friend jumped me and then I filled up with gas. Boys were excellent during the adventure and we are finally home. Frozen, but home. All I can say is "thank goodness for friends!".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow! Sounds like you had quite the adventure! Really Glad everything worked out for you!
Sounds like you had a pretty eventful day yesterday. Friends are what helps hold us together! Where would we be without them. I know I would be lost. lol... Hopefully, today will be better.
OMG, laura! i am so happy you are okay!! that sounds like something that would happen to me if i had to drive in those conditions!
*hugs*!
Post a Comment