Monday, December 8, 2008

Could it be??


This morning, Noah informed me that he had to use his potty. I excitedly helped him to sit and we read a book while we waited. I allowed myself to explore the possibilities of life without two in diapers and I must admit, was getting a little bit giddy, when he promptly stood up, turned around and decided he liked this way much better:



Apparantly, it is possible for a two year old little boy to fit both feet and most of his legs into his potty chair. Sigh...

On a positive note, after putting him in a diaper, he actually did poop about five minutes later, so I think we're getting closer to that glorious day!!!


* I chose to delete photos, just to be safe.

3 comments:

Jmom said...

He's such a cutie!! Love him to pieces and then some more!

Meg Barry said...

LOL!!! boys are awesome...you just never know what they'll think of next. he's getting close and that is awesome. my boys didn't potty train until 3 *blah*. GL and WTG noah!
*hugs*! -meg

Dan said...

Very funny. Reminds me of Whitney. We were having a terrible time potty training her, so we left her diaper off and put her potty chair in the living room, figuring she would use it when she had to go. The next time I checked on her, she had moved it in front of the TV and was sitting on it like it was a Lazy Boy......kicked back in a reclining position and using the lid for her back.