After they were all awake, the adults all sat and waited while Amanda made sure everyone had brushed their teeth. Good dental hygiene is important, especially on Christmas morning.
Cheesy Christmas morning picture. Aren't they cute when they're sleepy?
And how Noah coped at the end of the day. Poor kid:
So here it is, Christmas Day night and I have to admit, I'm a little relieved, but mostly sad. Christmas is a lot of work for a family with six kids. And my tendency towards being a bit OCD doesn't help. But I know that I'll look back to these days with fondness, clutter and all.
Hannah is currently sitting at the table writing a book called "The Cranky Christmas Mama". Guess who's the main character??? I think it's time to go to bed. Oay!
2 comments:
Laura, I can't even imagine shoping for 6 kids, let alone having to wrap them all, let alone having dealing with all the trash unwraping them would make on Christmas morn. But I can imagine how much fun! it would be. Yes, these pictures are priceless and I especially loved the one of little Noah coping :-)
It was a wonerful christmas morning, and so much fun. THe kids were so excited and happy , and I'd say the holiday spirit was certainly with all of us. The kids were as happy with the small gifts as with there big main gift. Noah mainly just wanted to be left alone after his first gift so he could just play with it!!!I must mention that christmas dinner was DELICIOS!!!
Post a Comment