Wow! Not sure where the time went, but it's time to wish Sarah a happy eleventh birthday! I can't believe it! I remember her being small. I remember how much she loved mom, how she wanted to be with me all the time, and how she'd get her pronouns all mixed up and say "Me wuv she" when telling me how much she loves Hannah. Now, I've noticed that I embarass her in public, which is normal, I guess. She shaves her legs and uses deoderant, even though she really doesn't need to do either of them. And while I'm sure she still loves Hannah, sometimes it's a bit more difficult to tell.
Sarah wanted a sleepover, so we sucked it up and did it... and it was great! She has some great friends and it really went off without a hitch. We (with the help of a friend of mine) made the kids matching pillowcases:

They made homemade pizzas:

She opened presents:

and had a snowman cake and cookie dough ice cream:

Isn't this the cutest group of girls you've ever seen?


They also did make overs, skin masks, painted toe nails and fingernails, had two pillow fights and watched a movie. I'm not sure what time they went to bed, but I know it was a long time after I did. Sarah was thrilled and her friends all seemed like they had a good time, and really, that's all that matters. Needless to say, we're going to bed early tonight though!! Happy birthday, Sarah!
1 comment:
Happy Birthday to Sarah!!!!
Post a Comment