We could get up to eight inches. Welcome to the great Northwest, Mom! High today is 15 degrees. That's the warmest it'll be all week. Crazy, huh? Brrrr! I better dig the long johns out!
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Merry Christmas! Hope you all have a blast....
As I was packing (still am for that matter) I was wondering if I should bring my high heel suede boots to wear to church. I'm thinking "hmmm, snow--slush, wet suede, maybe not). See you tomorrow!!
Forgot to say"BRRRRR".
Well our weather has been trying to get her ready for the trip too. Last I saw it was 36 today but yesterday didn't get out of the 20's with low single digit wind chill.
Mom for better traction, you may have to go with the old white go-go boots from the 70s. Do you still have your matching pair laura? I am sure the other people at your church would love that. :-)
i am envious. i love snow. we've had some icy conditions here. i would rather have snow than ice. *hugs*!
Post a Comment