Jeremy's car:
What Jeremy spent his morning doing:
They cancelled school for the kids, so this is what the kids spent the morning doing:
Hannah saw me standing inside the nice warm house taking pics, so she and her friend decided to throw some snow balls at me:
Bad news is that my mom's flight into Spokane was cancelled due to snow here, so she's stuck at the Salt Lake Airport until further notice. We're hoping she makes a later flight today. She's on stand-by. :( The kids are very disappointed. Looking on the bright side, I now have more time to clean house, since I spent the day yesterday getting towed. So far, I think we have at least two feet of snow that's fallen in the past 24 hours, and it's still snowing!
8 comments:
Looks beautiful. Hopefully Mom will be able to get on a flight later today.
I didn't know they cancelled school up north. But glad that you can enjoy the snow and hopefully Jackie will have sanity in the Salt Lake airport and make it there in one piece.
I also noticed no Amanda and Taylor outside. Are they old enough to realize its cold in the snow now? Or just not in those pictures?
Taylor was playing with Noah in the snow and taking some pictures and Amanda went back to bed! lol
WoW.... Talk about snow! I hope all goes well with Aunt Jackie getting into town. Hopefully it will let up and she can fly in soon, please keep us posted. Glad the kids got to have fun at least.
i would love to have that snow here. i just love snow. hope your mom gets in soon!!
*hugs*!
I made it here to Spokane alright, but what a hassle.Let's say that nothin(Laura's delete button is making a bunch of unwanted dots and letters, so just have to deal with it. lol Jeremy ended up having to drive all the wy to Seattle to pick me up fr9m the hotel I finally got checked into at around 1:00 A.M. central tiime. I left Okla. city at 8:> Horrendous day! Great now though.00 9**:15!!!!itek9otel I was in. aj leavinlg a bunch of.......h.g
Aunt Jackie, I am so glad to hear that you made it there safely after your long ordeal.... Now I'm waiting on mom and dad to get here. We will see with the weather. It is supossed to ice over so we are all playing it by ear. They will drive up when they get an open window of oppertunity. I love you a whole bunch, Merry
Christmas!
Post a Comment